Monday, August 4, 2008

I am finished.......

Okay, I know that I really procrastinated reading the Twilight series just to be stubborn. I borrowed the first three books from a friend and read them all over Memorial weekend. I was hooked. I love Stephenie Meyer's writing style and feeling like I am sitting there with everything unfolding right before me. Her books are easy to read and clean. Everything was left to the imagination. I love that.

So early Saturday morning I got my hands on the last book. I finished it this morning. I love it. I love how she answered all the questions that I had from the other books. I am sad to be done and am looking forward to the book that she is supposed to write from Jacob's perspective. Want to know what happens? Do you? Then go read the book instead of my blog!

2 comments:

bizzymomma said...

did you buy it or borrow it? I want to read it, but I don't want to buy it. I son' thave any of the other books.

DeLana said...

bought it because it was only $13.68 at walmart. I have passed it on to Susan or I would bring it with me!